Wednesday 25 July 2012

"MADE IN NIGERIA ENGLISH"

These are the Popular List of Nigeria Made English most especially Used by the Igbos in Lagos and other Part of Nigeria lol.

*ABEG DRESS BACK.
*If I hear pim, u go hear weeen.
*Have they BROUGHT light?
*The FILM is SWEET
*Pls help me SLOW that fan
*Mummy HAVE come
*I'll tell my daddy FOR YOU
*Have you paid your school fees money?
*See as you BAFF up
*Put the bread inside LYLON
*I strong KAKARAKA
*Oya come and be going
*I KUKUMA don't have your time
*Shebi you have BB charger
*See how her eye is entering my food
*Did you see the sound of my ringtone?
*I know you have come since bcoz I hear your perfume.
*u don chop food?
*nepa don bring light
*dey go,i dey com
*Dey go 4 front make i dey see u
*Nwanne nothing mega.


Add Yours to the List..

2 comments:

  1. Iyke I suggest you provide the correct tenses for these grammatical errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe,well u cant assist me i will love dat if u do.

    ReplyDelete