Thursday 16 August 2012

'My husband pours his sperm on my stomach' - woman says in court

A Badagry Customary Court, on Wednesday, dissolved the marriage between Rasheed Lateef, 38, and Toyin Lateef, 28.

Toyin, testifying in a charge of infidelity brought against her by Rasheed, who is seeking the dissolution of their marriage, had told the court that her husband was

in the habit of withdrawing while they had sex and depositing his sperm on her stomach in a bid to avoid getting her pregnant.


The couple have two children.
"My husband does not release sperm into my vagina when making love to me; instead he pours it on my stomach,’’ she said. "My husband said he wants only two children and did not want me to be pregnant again."
She told the court that her husband, whom she claimed lived a reckless life, was in the habit of suspecting her because he had been marrying women and divorcing them. "I once met my husband sleeping with his girlfriend on our matrimonial bed,’’ she said.
Responding, Rasheed, who had filed the suit on the ground that there was no more love between them, said he did not want his wife again and accused her of sleeping around. "If the marriage is dissolved, I want my children to be with me, and they must be allowed to go to school if they are with their mother,’’ he said.
President of the court, A.B. Kudaisi, dissolved the union. "This court has realised that the marriage between the complainant and defendant has broken down," he said. "Therefore, the union between the two is hereby dissolved."
He, however, asked Rasheed to pay N15, 000 and N10, 000 to the defendant as rent and business allowance respectively, and ordered him to provide a feeding allowance of N5, 000 monthly, to her, for the children, who must stay with their mother because of their young age.

Source: Dailytimes


No comments:

Post a Comment