Sunday 3 February 2013

"I am an advocate of safe sex" Banky W



In an interview with Saturday Beats, Mr. W was asked the BIG question. If he would marry a lady who gets pregnant for him now that he is single. Here's his reply...


“That’s a tough decision. I don’t think anything should force you to get married. I strongly believe marriage is a life-long commitment and you have to be very careful and prayerful to make sure you get the right life partner.“As far as pregnancy goes, I think if you make the decision to be sexually active, you’ll be a fool not to protect yourself with condoms or other birth control methods. I am an advocate of safe sex. However, we are all human beings and mistakes do happen. When it does, you just have to live with the consequences by being a great parent to your child, even if you are not married to the mother

No comments:

Post a Comment