Saturday 16 November 2013

Husband Flees As Wife Delivers Triplets In Enugu




The joy of Mrs. Ifeoma Odo of Ebo Umuabor in Nsukka Local Government Area, Enugu State, could turn to tears after her husband absconded on hearing that she was in labour for triplets.

Odo told the News Agency of Nigeria in Nsukka on Friday that her husband, Mr. John-Patrick Odo, disappeared when he realised she would give birth to triplets.


“It’s been seven days since I put to bed, yet I have not seen my husband. Several attempts to reach him through his telephone have failed as he switched off his mobile phone.

“I know he has no job but that should not be the reason for him to abandon me and the babies,” she said of her husband of three years.

Odo appealed to the government and good spirited individuals to come to the aid of the triplets, saying they required a lot of care to survive having been born pre-term.

“I will be very grateful to all who offer financial help to me and my babies at this difficult moment,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment