Monday 12 November 2012

I WILL NEVER BAN OKADA BECAUSE I BELONGS TO THE WORKING CLASS - GOV. OSHIOMHOLE SPEAKS



A few states have banned okada. Do you have any plans to do same?
 I think it’s, for me, a class issue and I belong to the working class, so I cannot ban Okada. First, I believe that okada is a response to certain deficit in our intra-urban transportation system. From the 60s to the 70s to the 80s, we never had okada. If you ask a lady to take a ride on a motorbike it was like a taboo. Now it has became fashionable to have a woman and two children on top of a bike. It is not a culture choice. It is as a result of deficit in our intra-city transportation system.

A Whole Family Rely on the Income of that Man you called an Okada Rider, For this Reason, I will never Ban Okada.

No comments:

Post a Comment