Saturday 3 November 2012

'My ex-wife killed my son; wants me dead' - John Okafor

  


In January 2011, popular Nollywood actor John Okafor's wife and 1 year old son, Mandela Okafor (both pictured above), were kidnapped and held in captivity for 10 days. Then exactly one year later, 2 year old Mandela died in
mysterious circumstances. John Okafor later revealed in an interview that his son died from food poisoning.

In an interview with Entertainment Express yesterday, Mr Okafor accused his ex-wife of poisoning Mandela and also trying to kill him. What he said below:
"My ex-wife and her cohorts planned and kidnapped my wife and child; they were later released after 10 days. I paid the ransom and they came home twelve hours later. That child died a year later through poison. The facts later came out but I don't want to act on it now. She has made several attempts on my life and that of my immediate family. You will be surprised the day you hear what really happened, but I don't want to go into details now'

No comments:

Post a Comment